- Beverly Park mansion sells at auction for $51...by Jack Flemming on 2021-04-09 at 9:44 PM
Villa Firenze, a nearly 10-acre estate in Beverly Park, recently sold at auction for $51 million, the most ever paid for a home at an auction.
- Black descendants of Bruce's Beach owner could...by Jaclyn Cosgrove, Rosanna Xia on 2021-04-09 at 5:19 PM
Descendants of a Black family that once owned oceanfront land in Manhattan Beach, in an area known as Bruce's Beach, could get the land back if legislation passes.
- It's Modernism Week in Palm Springs. This DIY...by Rosemary McClure on 2021-04-09 at 2:00 PM
Cruise the coolest pads and businesses in Palm Springs, home to more Midcentury Modern homes and businesses than anywhere else on the planet.
- Multigenerational Housing Is Gaining Momentum...by KCM Crew on 2021-04-09 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights If your house is feeling a little cramped with the addition of adult children or aging parents, it might be time to consider a move-up into a multigenerational home that better suits your changing needs. With benefits that include a combined homebuying budget and shared caregiving duties, an increasing number of households are discovering the value of a multigenerational home. […]
- Homeownership Is Full of Financial Benefitsby KCM Crew on 2021-04-08 at 10:00 AM
A Fannie Mae survey recently revealed some of the most highly-rated benefits of homeownership, which continue to be key drivers in today’s power-packed housing market. Here are the top four financial benefits of owning a home according to consumer respondents: 88% – a better chance of saving for retirement 87% – the best investment plan
- Latest Jobs Report: What Does It Mean for You &...by KCM Crew on 2021-04-07 at 10:00 AM
Last Friday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released a very encouraging jobs report. The economy gained 916,000 jobs in March – well above expert projections of 650,000 to 675,000. The unemployment rate fell again and is now at 6%. What does this mean for you? Our lives are deeply impacted by our nation’s economy. The
- Weichert, Realtors - Team Metro welcomes agent -...on 2021-04-11 at 2:00 PM
Weichert, Realtors - Team Metro welcomes agent Hickory Daily Record
- HOME FRONT: Realtors are committed to equity and...on 2021-04-11 at 10:33 AM
HOME FRONT: Realtors are committed to equity and inclusion Sarasota Herald-Tribune
- 3 Things That Kentucky Realtors Need to Know |...on 2021-04-10 at 11:07 PM
3 Things That Kentucky Realtors Need to Know | Sponsored State-Journal.com